You are part of a once-in-a-lifetime effort to improve and protect our environment and enhance the quality of life on the Outer Cape for generations to come.
With a donation of any amount, you are helping restore 1,000 acres of the Herring River estuary. Here’s what your support will do:
- Ensure clean water
- Boost the economy
- Protect property from storms and floods
- Mitigate rising sea levels
- Reduce the effects of climate change
- Protect wildlife and restore habitat
- Provide mosquito control
- Enhance recreation and tourism
All that from one river? YES! That’s why this project is so critical and why your support of Friends of Herring River is essential.
Please, won’t you donate today?
With gratitude and holiday wishes,
Dale Rheault, Board Chair
Martha Craig, Executive Director